Creating a Sims 3 Community Account

by drunkardrp

Original Post

Creating a Sims 3 Community Account

★★★ Newbie

I bought The Sims 3 through the humble bundle. I was able to download it just fine, however, when I try to sign up for the community account, my serial code is invalid. I've tried registering through inside the game, as well as thesims3.com and neither works. I'm using the 20-digit code found in my game info on Origin, since that matches the one thats automatically inserted into the feild when I register through inside the game.

Message 1 of 3 (514 Views)

Re: Creating a Sims 3 Community Account

Hero (Retired)

once your game is registired with origin they automaticlly register it for you on your the sims 3 account just log in to your the sims 3 account with your same user name and password as you have on origin if you contuine to have account issues after that contact CS

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
Choose a category, a game and a platform for the contact options to show up.
If live chat is gray, change your country to US and make sure you're on US Business hours. It might also gray because they're very busy. Try later.
See this post if you have trouble with the site: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

Message 2 of 3 (476 Views)

Re: Creating a Sims 3 Community Account

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, none of those solutions work. I can't login to the sims 3 account because when I enter my origin login and password, it takes me to a page where I have to register my sims 3 game. I enter the 20 digit key which I found on the game info on the origin info page for the original sims 3 game (not the expansions) and it says my key is invalid. I tried to contact customer support but I'm only home after 5pm and they're never online at that time, or there's over an hour wait time for me. I wish they had some sort of ticket system where I don't have to wait on my computer for them to answer.

Message 3 of 3 (458 Views)