City Hall not offering alchemy career???

by mdoster83

Original Post

City Hall not offering alchemy career???

★ Novice

My Sims 3 City Hall is not offering the option for an alchemy career anymore. It used to. I have not played a character with alchemy skills in a while. I have since installed about 4 more expansion packs and downloaded plenty of updates/patches. There is no longer any option for any type of "self employment". Can someone please help me?

Message 1 of 3 (191 Views)

Re: City Hall not offering alchemy career???

Community Manager

You can also find the option to register as self-employed from your phone. Go to "Jobs and Professions..." and then "Register as Self-Employed..."

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 3 (180 Views)

Re: City Hall not offering alchemy career???

★ Novice

It's not listed as an option in the phone or on the computer. My sim is already quite advanced in the skill. "Self Employment" option seems to have disappeared from my game altogether. It used to be on there, now it is not. I am really frustrated. I have been searching and searching online for an answer. Some fellow gamers have said they believe a patch that automatically installed may have somehow removed it??? Is this a possibility? It used to be there when I first bought the Supernatural expansion. Since then I have added about 5 more expansions and now it's gone. So far I see it has happened to many other people. Can I contact the makers of the game directly and report this? I paid for this feature when I bought that expansion, and now I cannot use it. I'm really very annoyed.

Message 3 of 3 (175 Views)