Cant login to The Sims 3 Game Launcher... please help

by boredbeauty111

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant login to The Sims 3 Game Launcher... please help

★★★ Novice

When I try to login with The Sims 3 Game Launcher It Tells Me The Content Can Not Be Displayed In Frame and it redirects me to the internet to login. But when I log in using the internet it still won't login on the launcher. help please..

Message 1 of 7 (721 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant login to The Sims 3 Game Launcher... please help

Hero

Could be.

Try adding Orign.com and thesims3.com as an exception to your firewall/antivirus.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (712 Views)

All Replies

Hero
  • What's your operating system ?
  • Is your java updated to the newest version as well as Windows, Adobe Air, Flash Player, .net framework .. ?
  • Did you buy the disc or download version ? Origin or Steam ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (702 Views)

★★★ Novice

I bought the disk last year and got a new laptop last week and downloaded my game from Origin onto this laptop, its Windows 8 and everythings up to date.

I think it might be because of internet security? I havnt a clue what to do..

Message 3 of 7 (696 Views)

Hero

Could be.

Try adding Orign.com and thesims3.com as an exception to your firewall/antivirus.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (713 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

As of yesturday i am unable to login using the launcher or the website it says my email or password is incorrect i know this is not true i can sign in using origan but the sims launcher and website wont let me how can i fix this? i have updates my adobe, java and cleared my catche and browser history and nothing im doing is workin i have windows 7 and use Internet explorer like i said this just started happeneing yesturday........launcher keeps saying Not Logged in and website says incorrect login or password

Message 5 of 7 (622 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same message for me too i have windows vista  but i aalso get a scripterror

@boredbeauty111 wrote:

When I try to login with The Sims 3 Game Launcher It Tells Me The Content Can Not Be Displayed In Frame and it redirects me to the internet to login. But when I log in using the internet it still won't login on the launcher. help please..

Message 6 of 7 (568 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it keeps telling me that I the accounts need to be linked but when I try to link them its not letting me finish the registration, it just never leaves that page after I hit sign up. pls help

Message 7 of 7 (412 Views)