Re: Cannot log into thesims3.com??

by jaymiex89

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot log into thesims3.com??

★★★★★ Novice

About a month ago, I was suddenly unable to log into thesims3.com.  I've tried everything from resetting my password to attempting (and failing) to re-register.

I had just purchased a lot of SimPoints, but since I am unable to access thesims3 store, I basically just lost 80 bucks.

How can I log into the website again so I'm not throwing away my money?

Message 1 of 7 (451 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Hey I just got my problem solved! I had created an account in origin today and for some reason, the password you use there automatically becomes the pass word for the sims3 site. So if youve done something like that, try and check the password on the sims3 site. All the best.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (442 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

The same thing is happening to me right now! it keeps saying 'invalid information'' Its been more than 6 hours now. 

Message 2 of 7 (440 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Grr!  Six hours??  Mine's been denying access to me for over six weeks! :mansad:

Message 3 of 7 (434 Views)

★★ Novice

6 weeks?!!  Thats a long time!. I also updated the freakin game to the new patch and now I  can't even finish creating my world because I need to re-install but how can I? I can't login! ....I feel paralayzed now! Frown

Message 4 of 7 (431 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey I just got my problem solved! I had created an account in origin today and for some reason, the password you use there automatically becomes the pass word for the sims3 site. So if youve done something like that, try and check the password on the sims3 site. All the best.

Message 5 of 7 (443 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I. LOVE. YOU.  IT WORKED!

THANK YOU SO SO SO SOOOOO MUCH!     Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 6 of 7 (404 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My password for origin is the same for my sims 3 account...

Message 7 of 7 (311 Views)