Can't seem to login into sims 3

by natalieeeleon

Original Post

Can't seem to login into sims 3

★★★ Newbie

Hi. I just bought the download for the game The Sims 3. I created the origin account and also the Sims account. But i can not login into the sims page. I get into origin just fine, but whenever i try to login into the sims when it first opens, it redirects me to a registration page. Thinking i just have to fill in the information, I put in the serial code, pick a username, etc.then it sends me to here http://https://launcherapi.thesims3.com/register.html . When i put in my email, it says " Welcome back! It looks like you already have an account tied with the email you entered. Please login or retrieve your password below" . I put in my password that i had created before and then absolutely nothing happens. The same page keeps loading, with no message except for the account has already been registered. Why does it not allow me to login in? I tried to make a whole new account with a whole new email, but it takes me back to the same exact page and it even says the email i first put. Also when i first load the sims launcher it asks me to update. I click yes and allow the update to load but it seems to never finish. No message comes up saying the update wasn't finished. Just every time i go on i get the same "update available " message. What's wrong with my sims? i just got it yesterday. I have a year old mac book pro that has all the current softwares and features. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 5 (207 Views)

Re: Can't seem to login into sims 3

Community Manager

Are you using the "Create an account!" or the "Login" button? If it is the former, please try the "Login" button:

Login.JPG

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 5 (202 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Whenever I click the login button it does the exact same thing.

Message 3 of 5 (197 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hate to revive an apparently dead topic, but I'm getting the exact same issue, and it doesn't seem EA ever provided any useful information on a fix.

Message 4 of 5 (168 Views)

Hero

Try clearing your browser cache or use a different browser.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (162 Views)