Can't redeem the island survival pack

by diamondjen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't redeem the island survival pack

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I received the email with the code to redeem the island survival pack, but when I entered it into http://www.thesims3.com/incentive/islandredemption it was first telling me that the code had already been redeemed.  So I followed the directions and have continuously checked for a several hours, but it has not appeared there.  Now when I enter the code, it says, "You have entered an invalid code. Please re-enter your code."

Please help me with this so that I can enjoy the additional content.

Thanks,

Jennifer M.

Also, I did try the logging off and logging back on without any changes.  It seems that this has worked for others with this problem, just not me lol.

Message 1 of 6 (878 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't redeem the island survival pack

★★★★★ Novice

Do you have Island Paradise installed? And did you go to the link in the email?

You can't go to redeem code place to redeem that code you have to go to a certain page and the link to that page should be in your email and then you should be able to just copy and paste the code in the box on the buttom of the page and it will say to check your purchases and it should be there. If you did all that and it stil ldoesn't work I would shoot EA/sims/Origins an email.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (838 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Do you have Island Paradise installed? And did you go to the link in the email?

You can't go to redeem code place to redeem that code you have to go to a certain page and the link to that page should be in your email and then you should be able to just copy and paste the code in the box on the buttom of the page and it will say to check your purchases and it should be there. If you did all that and it stil ldoesn't work I would shoot EA/sims/Origins an email.

Message 2 of 6 (839 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having trouble actually getting the items to show up in game. In the launcher, they all show up under installed content but when I open the game they're not there. Any ideas on what to do? 

Message 3 of 6 (825 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I followed the link that was in the email but as soon as I entered it, a message said that the code was invalid.  I tried again and again and finally got the already registered message.  I did contact somebody through here and they said they would send the problem and message on to a higher person to figure out.  I will accept a solution since I am going to contact EA about the problem.  Thank you for trying to help me out with this issue!

Message 4 of 6 (570 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The helpful person that tried to find a fix with me said to log off then log back into Sims3 site and go see if it is in your store content history.

Message 5 of 6 (568 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thats happening to me too.....

Message 6 of 6 (562 Views)