Can't patch sims 3 to 1,63 corrupt files and corrupt files with superpatcher wont download correctly

by kayceekauffman

Original Post

Can't patch sims 3 to 1,63 corrupt files and corrupt files with superpatcher wont download correctly

★★ Novice

I have the sims 3 games all up until island paradise all digitally downloaded, I went to download patch 1.63 and I get this,

Crc error C:\ program files(86) origin games\the sims 3 \ game data\ shared\packages\deltabuild1.package doesn’t match the file in the setup’s .cab file. The medium from which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor. also, I tried to do the super patcher and it was also corrupt my computer said. I have a dell ispiron 545 windows 7 ultimate Pentium r dual core cpu e5400 6 gb ram 64 bit os service pack 1. with 167 gb free of 382 gb so I don't see the problem, please help

Message 1 of 4 (401 Views)

Re: Can't patch sims 3 to 1,63 corrupt files and corrupt files with superpatcher wont download correctly

Hero

See if this link helps you: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/03/error-cyclic-redundancy-check.html

Not sure what of those would apply to the patch though. 

Did you download the manual patch to your computer first and then double click or did you directly let it run after downloading ? (save as vs. run in the browsers download option)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (398 Views)

Re: Can't patch sims 3 to 1,63 corrupt files and corrupt files with superpatcher wont download correctly

★★ Novice

I saved the superpatcher it didnt even finish downloading before giving me an error saying it was corrupt

Message 3 of 4 (389 Views)

Hero

Then try downloading with a different browser and make sure othing is blocking the connection to the server.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (378 Views)