Can't login to game launcher

by MajinAlchemist

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't login to game launcher

★★★ Newbie

I'm having issues logging into the Sims 3 game launcher. Logged in to the website okay. I reinstalled the game after uninstalling and deleting all the files. I saved my saved game though. Yes the whole folder with all it's files. Windows 10. Is it having issues right now?

I also have a game that won't load all the way. It was the reason I reinstalled the game. It was starting to act all slow last night, so I saved it. Today it's going nowhere. Blah.

Message 1 of 4 (420 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't login to game launcher

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@MajinAlchemist  The game uses IE (Internet Explorer) to communicate so you need to to clear the browsing history or just reset the browser. Windows 10 has IE 11. Just type IE 11 in the lower left type here to search. This should clear the no being able to log in to the launcher.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (481 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@MajinAlchemist  The game uses IE (Internet Explorer) to communicate so you need to to clear the browsing history or just reset the browser. Windows 10 has IE 11. Just type IE 11 in the lower left type here to search. This should clear the no being able to log in to the launcher.

Message 2 of 4 (482 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It seems to have worked. Thanks!

Message 3 of 4 (395 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Windows 7. Help!Image2.png

Message 4 of 4 (373 Views)