Re: Can't install sims 3

by OzmaWesker

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't install sims 3

★★ Novice

I can't seem to install The sims 3 and or my sims 3 expansions. I keep getting the error (Error: 327684:1) and another error as well. I've contacted someone before, but they didn't exactly help in my situation. I was able to play the game March, 2017. Now I'm just unable to do so, please help.

Message 1 of 5 (406 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@norviax  Open control panel - programs and features. Do you see Microsoft Visual c++ redist 3013 (both x86 and x64)? If not go to Microsoft Visual c++ redist installer  - download and install.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (518 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@norviax  Open control panel - programs and features. Do you see Microsoft Visual c++ redist 3013 (both x86 and x64)? If not go to Microsoft Visual c++ redist installer  - download and install.

Message 2 of 5 (519 Views)

★★ Novice

These are the ones I have listed, I'm guessing I don't have the one you named?

Message 3 of 5 (385 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@norviax  You have the 2013 c++ redist (redistributable) installed but I would recommend you reinstall them as they may be damaged somehow as the installer is not finding it. It looks like you did reinstall the 2013 version. Did you try the installer again?

Message 4 of 5 (371 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi. How would I reinstall it? I'm getting the error for my attempts to download TS3: High End Loft and TS3: Late Night. I'm able to play the original just fine.

Message 5 of 5 (313 Views)