Can't download my games

by Vgrace573

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't download my games

★ Apprentice

Error code 7049:404.  Have several digital expansions purchased a couple years ago but cannot download them onto my new pc.  All firewalls and anti-virus turned off.  Using win10. 

Message 1 of 4 (352 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't download my games

Hero (Retired)

@Vgrace573  Do these packs appear in Origin - extra content? If you purchased them from Origin are these purchases in the Origin purchase history? did you ever redeem the codes in Origin?

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (438 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@Vgrace573  Do these packs appear in Origin - extra content? If you purchased them from Origin are these purchases in the Origin purchase history? did you ever redeem the codes in Origin?

Message 2 of 4 (439 Views)

★ Apprentice

They were in the "MY Games" section in origin.  Resolved the situation (after a whole lot of frustration) with a clean reboot (scary), uninstalling origin and the games I had on disk, then reinstalling origin and running as administrator.  Currently downloading everything they have for me.

Thanks for your interest.  You're awesome as always.

Message 3 of 4 (342 Views)

★ Novice

i had some games for sims 3 on discs on my old computer. I removed from old computer & downloaded on my new laptop. i then puchased one game on origin & was thinking once i downloaded all my games/discs into origin I would be able to play all of these. However they are stuck in the download manager & will not fully download. I've contacted their It dept. I keep getting the run around. currently they want me to upload some msinfo file to them but it will not upload for some reason & i've restarted my computer i've done everything they ask & still cant get these games to upload. I've ran as administrator, uninstalled & reinstalled. turned off firewall. nothing is working. Frown  any suggestions for me other than what i have already tried? my new laptop doesn't have a cd rom drive so i would like to be able to play these games on origin. But i guess if i have to i can use the external cd rom drive i bought to download these on... Only bad thing about that is i would have to go buy the sims paradise on disc & i just bought that dang game on origin .  ugh

Message 4 of 4 (325 Views)