Re: Can't connect to servers

by Nerdy_Hermit

Original Post

Can't connect to servers

★★★ Newbie

I have been unable to log into my account in game or view thesims3.com since installing Seasons.

Message 1 of 7 (497 Views)

Hero

When did you install ? Have not been able to login for the past hour either.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (489 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This problem has been two days now for me. I'm frustrated. On Friday night, I had no problems connecting and Saturday and Sunday no connections. What is the issues!

Message 3 of 7 (481 Views)

Hero

Are you getting an error message ?

I still can't login ingame either. Getting a connection has been lost error.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (477 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've been having the same issue. It is very frustrating. I wish they would fix it.

Message 5 of 7 (471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same problem! Downloaded Seasons through Origin (which took over 2 DAYS to do), and now I can't play any of my Sims 3 games because I keep getting a message that says "There is a problem connecting to the server. Please ensure your internet connection is active. If the problem persists try again later." When did I start needing an internet connection to play Sims 3?! Very frustrating. 

Message 6 of 7 (430 Views)

Hero

When you downloaded the game through Origin. 

It should be a one time verification thing though. After that you can play offline.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (426 Views)