Can't Verify if CD is Official

by Pengyxx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't Verify if CD is Official

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I went to go play my Sims game after not playing for a while. It said the CD couldn't be verified, or confirmed to be the right copy. I've used the disc many times before and it said to contact customer service. Any help?

Message 1 of 5 (708 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't Verify if CD is Official

Hero

There's a thread on here somewhere where someone had this issue. The problem went away, when they removed the CC.

Could you maybe take a screen shot of the error message for me and upload to some image site that I could use to make a post in my blog ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (697 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

I think you need to ask here https://help.ea.com/contact-us, that's all i can say... Sorry but happy simming Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 2 of 5 (690 Views)

Hero

Are you on a Mac or PC ?

Do you have Custom Content ?

Did you install any EPs or SPs recently ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (686 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm on a mac. Yes I have downloaed content. And no I haven't installed anything else for a while.

Message 4 of 5 (683 Views)

Hero

There's a thread on here somewhere where someone had this issue. The problem went away, when they removed the CC.

Could you maybe take a screen shot of the error message for me and upload to some image site that I could use to make a post in my blog ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (698 Views)