CRC ERROR SAYING MY FILES DONT MATCH THE ORIGINAL ONE... ONLY DURING THE UPDATE

by cassieafi

Original Post

CRC ERROR SAYING MY FILES DONT MATCH THE ORIGINAL ONE... ONLY DURING THE UPDATE

★★★ Newbie

cant update my game anymore and if i do it anyway and ignore instead of abort and retry the game become awfully laggy and unplayable :catsad:

it used to play well before and never had any problem... and yes i own all original games bought them at the store and all

Message 1 of 5 (203 Views)

Re: CRC ERROR SAYING MY FILES DONT MATCH THE ORIGINAL ONE... ONLY DURING THE UPDATE

Hero (Retired)

crc errors indicate problems with the dvd optical drive reading the discs or corruption in the patch download. The latest patches for IP and ITF seem to change how hard the game uses a computer. Is you computer a pc or mac? What packs do you have?

Message 2 of 5 (202 Views)

Re: CRC ERROR SAYING MY FILES DONT MATCH THE ORIGINAL ONE... ONLY DURING THE UPDATE

★★★ Newbie

pc but it installed the game fine, its only the update

i wouldnt think its my dvd optical drive since i tryed on my bf pc and still the same problem happen

i have the season, supernatural, generation, hidden springs, master suite,pets and katy perry

w/o the update it work good 

i even tryed to update it manualy and still dont work

Message 3 of 5 (200 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I know you said you tried manually but did you try the super patch or just the incremental one? Try the super patch here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Current-Patch-1-63-Manual-links-and-more/td-p/67858/highligh...

Message 4 of 5 (198 Views)

★★★ Newbie

still not working Frown

Message 5 of 5 (193 Views)