CD key Lunacy

by 10goliath

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CD key Lunacy

★★ Novice

I'm just getting back into the Sims and am loving it again, but I'd like to download the Create a World tool. But I can't because the site says I never registered my copy! I've tried to register using the CD key on the back of the manual, and I am sure it's being entered properly, but it always is invalid. My theory is that I registered the key on another EA account, as I remember registering the game on the site when I first bought it. However, I believe this account is now inaccessible because the associated Email Address was hacked. What do I do? Should I ask for a new CD key? I only own the base game, no expansions or stuff packs.

Message 1 of 2 (224 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: CD key Lunacy

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello !!

I think you can try to contact EA Help and they will unhack your old account if you give some informations, because EA will not accept to give you anew cd-key (but if you're lucky, they will be gentle).

Good luck !

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (231 Views)

All Replies

Re: CD key Lunacy

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello !!

I think you can try to contact EA Help and they will unhack your old account if you give some informations, because EA will not accept to give you anew cd-key (but if you're lucky, they will be gentle).

Good luck !

Message 2 of 2 (232 Views)