Re: Broken Simpoint Ads Play But Don't Pay

by SebastianChase

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

@cableguy33333~ I'd say you're kinda reaching there. My EPs are all official copies purchased brand new with the plastic still on them (I own pre-2012 discs for all but ITF and Pets, which I bought through Origin) and none of my EPs have been banned; yet this is still affecting me and has been for nearly a month.

That said, I do agree that the 'fix' should be a cinch in the right hands. But, seeing as EA obviously doesn't care (they get their ad revenue whether we're compensated or not), Mai can pass on our reports all she wants and it won't matter until the person with the power to fix this issue decides that they want to. We simply aren't a priority to whoever's in charge.

Message 71 of 156 (1,550 Views)

Re: Not receiving my bonus simpoints at all after watching the bonus simpoint ad

EA app Team

Hi @LLee5620 @BettyNurse,

I merged your post to the thread @lauravonawesome linked you. You can read other players comments about the issue in here.

Welcome to Answers HQ!

-Mai

Message 72 of 156 (1,532 Views)

★★ Apprentice

ok that clears that theory then, thanks.

Message 73 of 156 (1,500 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

one other idea as I'm still thinking they are blocking us is, I used to watch several vids at the same time, I'm just wondering if they didn't like this as I guess they want you to watch one at a time and are trying to claim back their points ? I know it's a bit out there but my opinion of EA is incredibly low, they are a money grabbing machine afterall. So did anyone else view multiple vids at same time ?

Message 74 of 156 (1,497 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I did! I would watch multiple ads at the same time in different tabs. @cableguy33333
Message 75 of 156 (1,488 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

E A come on get the bonus Simpoints working again there something I want but don't have enough Simpoints for it

Message 76 of 156 (1,507 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I watch at least 20 videos per day, every day. For the last month or so I haven't been getting credited for a single video - no matter what type I have watched. I kept watching them in hopes that the sim points were simply delayed and would eventually come my way but my patience has not been rewarded. I am owed at least 3000 sim points but in reality it's probably closer to twice that. If you are unable to fix the problem I wish that someone could at the very least take a look at my account to verify the truthfulness of my statement. I would very much like to be credited what is owed to me.

Update-This was the first time I have ever posted a problem but I did so because I thought my input would be valued. Boy, I sure do regret it. Four days after posting this they removed my ability to ever watch ads again. So, not only did I not get the sim points that were owed to me...they also made sure I would never be able to get any in the future. Classic.

Message 77 of 156 (1,486 Views)

★ Novice

Despite countless advertisements, there are no Sim Points at all.
Still, the problem is not solved.
I am so frustrated that I write here again.
I am sorry that my English is immature. However, not all Sims users can speak English well.
I hope you have a good day.

Message 78 of 156 (1,477 Views)

★★ Apprentice

well so far it appears everyone that has been affected are multiple video viewers, until someone comes on here and says they only ever watched 1 video at a time, I'm going to presume EA are blocking our points and we will probably never get another point ever again

Message 79 of 156 (1,458 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey,

I usually only watched one ad at a time and so far my simpoints aren't awarded either. 

Message 80 of 156 (1,444 Views)