Asks to Install Sims Supernatural

by sanoca

Original Post

Asks to Install Sims Supernatural

★★★ Newbie

I recently bought the Sims Supernatural and the Sims World Adventures. I already had the base game, ambitions, and late night. When my games came in the mail, supernatural was first so I downloaded it onto my computer. World adventures came in a week later and so I installed it too. But sometimes after that when I try to play the game, a message would pop up saying simssetup (I have parental control on so I need my mom's permission all the time...). I was so fed up with it that I had my mom type her password and did the setup, apparently the permission was to uninstall the game. I didn't want that so I canceled the action. Sometimes the game works, sometimes(most of the time) the game doesn't work and that message pops up. I don't know what I did that causes that to happen. Did I have to install the games in a specific order? Or is my computer messed up (recently it's been getting a black screen whenever I try to start it up too), perhaps due to this installation? What should I do to stop the message from popping up? Please help.

Message 1 of 3 (195 Views)

Re: Asks to Install Sims Supernatural

Community Manager

Hi samanthasae,

My advice is to uninstall your game and do a clean reinstallation. Here is an article which helps you to fully uninstall your game and expansions:

https://help.ea.com/article/manually-uninstalling-the-sims-3

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 3 (183 Views)

Re: Asks to Install Sims Supernatural

★★★ Newbie

Ok thanks, I'll try that.

Message 3 of 3 (176 Views)