Annoying issue with the in game Achievement menu.

by Wings12312

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Annoying issue with the in game Achievement menu.

★★ Apprentice

The Menu at the top right keeps interfering with my notifications for the Sims. For instance, I've been repoed many times on different playthroughs, because the thing that brings up Achievements in the game (whatever it's called.) Will not go away if I'm not logged in. This blocks all notifications if I'm not constantly checking it! Can someone tell me if there's an option to remove it, other than to log out?

Message 1 of 2 (308 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Annoying issue with the in game Achievement menu.

@Wings12312  No, there's no way to get rid of it if you're playing online.  What you can do is press the arrow pointing offscreen (to the right), so that the notification window disappears.  It will only expand again when you have a new in-game notification, although if you get a few in a row, you might need to cycle through the different categories to make sure you've seen everything.

I know it's annoying, and a bit tedious to have to deal with, but there really isn't a way around it, other than not signing in at the Main Menu.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (295 Views)

All Replies

Re: Annoying issue with the in game Achievement menu.

@Wings12312  No, there's no way to get rid of it if you're playing online.  What you can do is press the arrow pointing offscreen (to the right), so that the notification window disappears.  It will only expand again when you have a new in-game notification, although if you get a few in a row, you might need to cycle through the different categories to make sure you've seen everything.

I know it's annoying, and a bit tedious to have to deal with, but there really isn't a way around it, other than not signing in at the Main Menu.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (296 Views)