Ambitions expansion 'installed' but won't run (Mac)

by jasmineacs

Original Post

Ambitions expansion 'installed' but won't run (Mac)

★★★ Newbie

So I bought the Ambitions expansion pack for my Mac and it said it was installed but then when I tried to open it the laucher wouldn't launch.

I've tried getting rid of the launcher but then it just goes straight into University and tells me I haven't put the disc in (because obviously the Ambitions disc is in!). I've taken the disc out, done updates, restarted, uninstalled, reinstalled, everything I could think of but nothing has worked, please help.

Message 1 of 4 (154 Views)

Re: Ambitions expansion 'installed' but won't run (Mac)

Hero

You always put in the disc of the game that was last released so that would be Uni for you.

Did you start the game to see if you have the ambitions content in your game and is the icon highlighted in the launcher ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (150 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes it was highlighted. I downloaded the superpatch and the launcher started working properly with the University disc, thanks!

Message 3 of 4 (144 Views)

Hero

Great to hear.

Could you please accept a solution so people know that this is solved and what the solution was.

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (142 Views)