Re: Alchemist Career?

by D1ANA86

Original Post

Alchemist Career?

★★ Novice

My sim want to join the Alchemist career, and someone told me that that is a self-employed career and to register on a computer. Yet when my guy goes to the computer, there is no self-employed registration option. Neither can he use the phone or City Hall. Is there another way to enter the Alchemist career or a patch or something to get the self-employed option?

Message 1 of 15 (21,366 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I was looking for the same, plus Fortune Teller, but wasnt sure how to do it.  At least I know where to look, but if the Alchemist Career isn't there, bit of a bummer LOL!!

Message 2 of 15 (21,344 Views)

Hero

You need at least one skill point to register for the according self-employed career

---------------------------------
Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.
Help us helpers to help you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 15 (21,339 Views)

★★ Novice
I do though. I have more than one point in Alchemy.
Message 4 of 15 (21,331 Views)

Hero

But you do have the self-employed option right ? (I mean at all)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 15 (21,329 Views)

★★ Novice
No, that's the problem. Which is why I wondered if I needed another patch or something.
Message 6 of 15 (21,325 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Try seeing if there is a new update, then try the code " resetsim * " once you hold "ctrl"+"shift"+"c" in game. If that doesn't work all you could really do is try seeing if it comes up with the option to do so in another save file, because then you would know it's a bug in just that one save file. If it still doesn't show in another save file, uninstall the game and reinstall it, but I will ask, do you use any mods in your game?

Message 7 of 15 (21,323 Views)

★★ Novice
The self-employed option doesn't show in any saved file and I don't have any additional anything in my game besides the Plants and Zombies pack from registering Supernatural and the Riverview neighborhood.
Message 8 of 15 (21,318 Views)

★ Pro

Do you have the Ambitions EP?

Message 9 of 15 (21,310 Views)

★★ Novice
No. But my sim wants to join the Alchemist career. Is there another way to do that?
Message 10 of 15 (21,304 Views)