Re: Achievement

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Achievement

★★ Novice

I had to reinstall origin, I started my sims 3 and all the achievements have been completed! I know that I haven't completed that many.

Message 1 of 7 (577 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @jade21jalean,

That's really strange, could you please check and let us know if achievements also show as completed on thesims3.com? You can access them from the main menu: My page > My badges.

It would be helpful to know if achievements are completed only in the game or also in the website.

Thanks!

-Mai

Message 2 of 7 (558 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, on the website it say's that I've completed those achievements but on some of them haven't. I would just prefer to start again. I did try uninstalling and reinstalling the sims 3, but the achievement were still there.

Message 3 of 7 (547 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @jade21jalean,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to restart the badges, so starting again is not an option. Reinstalling the game doesn't remove the badges, as they are saved in your thesims3.com account. This is why I asked you to go to the website. Frown

Is it possible someone with access to your game completed these achievements? Could you check if those that you didn't complete but are showing as complete were earned the same date? You can see the date in which the badges were earned if you hover over them in thesims3.com.

Thanks,

-Mai

Message 4 of 7 (525 Views)

★★ Novice

They were all completed on the same day and some of my achievements are missing.   

Message 5 of 7 (485 Views)

EA app Team

Thanks for checking, @jade21jalean.

This is really strange. Only thing I can think of, and I'm not even sure if possible, is that another account was used in the computer, and that account had those achievements. Are you the only one playing The Sims 3 on your computer? Had someone played the game in your computer with a different EA account in the past?

-Mai

Message 6 of 7 (482 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't think that some else is playing the game. 

Message 7 of 7 (428 Views)