A question regarding connecting Origin Sims 3 to the website.

by jyrgen94

Original Post

Accepted Solution

A question regarding connecting Origin Sims 3 to the website.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello Sims community!

I would like to ask for some help with connecting my Origin games to Sims website. I currently own almost all expansions but for some reason they don't show up here. I believe I am using the same account as Origin. I don't have any serial keys that I could use under register a game since they are digital copies.

Thanks in advance,

Jyrgen.

Message 1 of 3 (433 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: A question regarding connecting Origin Sims 3 to the website.

@jyrgen94  Are you using the same email address and password on the Sims 3 site that you do in Origin?  Those login credentials should be exactly the same, and the information should transfer automatically; you shouldn't need to register your content a second time.  Try clearing your browser cache, or using a different browser, like Firefox.

If that doesn't help, you'll need to contact EA customer support to have someone look into your account.  Even though you don't have the codes, the information will still be in EA's database, and you can ask a support rep to add the codes to your store account, or find out why they didn't get added automatically.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (414 Views)

All Replies

@jyrgen94  Are you using the same email address and password on the Sims 3 site that you do in Origin?  Those login credentials should be exactly the same, and the information should transfer automatically; you shouldn't need to register your content a second time.  Try clearing your browser cache, or using a different browser, like Firefox.

If that doesn't help, you'll need to contact EA customer support to have someone look into your account.  Even though you don't have the codes, the information will still be in EA's database, and you can ask a support rep to add the codes to your store account, or find out why they didn't get added automatically.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (415 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Puzzlezaddict, thank you for your reply,

Yes, my credentials for logging in both Origin and Sims 3 site are the same. I can't believe that but logging in with different with Chrome (FF user myself) actually made half of the games appear. I call it progress! Im still lacking many so I guess I'm off to EA support.

Thank you!

Message 3 of 3 (405 Views)