Never Received Code - solution: The promo code is the Digital Rights code in the email for the free stuff pack

by JessBessBoo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Never Received Code - solution: The promo code is the Digital Rights code in the email for the free stuff pack

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I pre-ordered Sims 3 Island Paradise (PC Download), through Origin Client. I recived both "Order Confirmation" and a "Shipment Confirmation", however, neither contained a serial code. When the game was released, I did not get an email with the code, nor did the game appear on my account, though it appears (without a code) in my order history.

Message 1 of 19 (1,785 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Never Received Code

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The promo code is the Digital Rights code in the email for the free stuff pack - I checked with EA Customer Service. Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 4 of 19 (1,789 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Did you read through this link/post?

[INFO] Serial Code Issues and Redeeming Bonus Content - PLEASE READ!

--------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped! Standard smile

Message 2 of 19 (1,772 Views)

★★ Novice

I have a similar problem - I ordered Island Paradise with the free stuff pack, and I got the email that the stuff pack was available for download and to use the code below to redeem the offer. However, there was no code in the remainder of the email....

Message 3 of 19 (1,763 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The promo code is the Digital Rights code in the email for the free stuff pack - I checked with EA Customer Service. Hope this helps!

Message 4 of 19 (1,790 Views)

★★ Novice

Excellent - Thanks

Message 5 of 19 (1,749 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks, clairereads, I'm sure that helps a lot of people! Confusedmileylol:

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 6 of 19 (1,744 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What do you do when your " digital rights" code is left blank?
Everything else had a code except my survival pack.

Message 7 of 19 (1,694 Views)

★ Novice

ive got that problem to the survial content email doesnt have a code ... the digital rights is blank Frown

Message 8 of 19 (1,691 Views)

★ Novice

how do you redeem this code because i have tried to do it and it just keeps saying to buy the whole lot again, as if it doesnt even do anything, so confused ....

Message 9 of 19 (1,661 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same issue, it still wants to charge me for the stuff pack even though it seems to accept the Digital Rights code as not being invalid. I don't want to go through with the whole transaction and be charged again.

Message 10 of 19 (1,580 Views)