Re: wild west water well

by esox42631

Original Post

wild west water well

★★★★★ Novice

PLEASE  tell me that there will be a well somewhere in this update! You can NOT have a Western town plaza without a well or a cistern. Don't break my heart! I need water!

Message 1 of 7 (338 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

And preferably water that a bandito has washed his boots in!

Message 2 of 7 (336 Views)

How should we know? We're only players of the game, just like you.

Developers of this game does not frequent this Help Forum, so they're not likely to see your suggestion here.

Try the official forum instead, as the developers do go there to find suggestions and input. http://forum.ea.com/

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.

Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 7 (326 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've tried contacting them at both the links you kindly provided. I even attempted posting on the forum, but when I submitted my posts, I was redirected to a screen saying I don't have sufficient privileges to access that page. Whatever that's supposed to mean. I was logged in just fine, and have never posted anything remotely controversial. Trying the "contact us" link redirects to this forum, no matter what link you click to try and reach them. They do not make it easy.

But Minicha-em, I thought you had an ear on the inside, being a Topix mod and all!

Message 4 of 7 (315 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
@esox42631 - At the moment the EA TSTO forum is experiencing some difficulties for some people (and has been for the last couple of weeks) - so that is likely the reason you are getting the "oops you do not have sufficient privileges..." message.

Hopefully that issue will be resolved soon - a lot of people have been unable to get on the forums because of it.
Message 5 of 7 (310 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Ah, but I just looked at your other home's site. I think the next acts' prizes work very nicely. Couldn't resist the spoiler/prizes page. I should have known to look there first!  :-)

Message 6 of 7 (298 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@suetopia.

Thanks very much. Nice to know that it's not because of my bent nose or something.  ;-)

Message 7 of 7 (296 Views)