tsto i cant buy building for my quest help please

by James2cul

Original Post

Highlighted

tsto i cant buy building for my quest help please

★★★ Novice

Does anyone know how to fix this problem.

I cant buy my building for a quest, look at the picture I attached, Im level 104 & i cant buy these 3 building to continue my main story line. Please does anyone know what to do reply back

Message 1 of 17 (839 Views)

Re: tsto i cant buy building for my quest help please

What quests have you done?

There are TWO requirements for main quests: level and progress, BOTH must be done

You can be at max level 939, without unlocking everything because you have not done the required quests

Look where you are and what you need to do

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/INFO-The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out-Walkthrough/m-p/42565...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 17 (829 Views)

★★★ Novice

How do I continue the main story line when i dont have a main story line quest available? I still haven’t finished my quid port & im a high level it has me locked. I have the redwood quest & the money mountain quest, does those 2 have something to do w/ it? If i finish those would i be back on my main quest line or no?

Message 3 of 17 (806 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Squidport, Redwood tree and Money Mountain are all separate quest lines from the main Springfield levels. The tree and money mountain take a lot of $ to complete them. 

Generally in Tapped Out, you have to do the primary buildings for each level in a set order. I have attached a list of buildings for Springfield, what is the highest level building you have done? How many quests do you have in your task book? 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 4 of 17 (794 Views)

★★★ Novice

So once I complete the tree & mountain it should be back to normal? & those are the only quest i have except the ones that i just got from the baby update for characters. It stoped @ 37 for the office, & 47 for the jewelry store.

Message 5 of 17 (770 Views)

Hero

Of the list above, which is the last building you have gotten? Do you have any of them in storage?

Message 6 of 17 (764 Views)

Redwood and Money mountain have NO impact on the main quest line, it does not matter if you do them or not. So, NO finishing those will NOT trigger anything in the main quest lines.

What does your task book look like?

Bottom left corner, that is more important to know than what is locked in your store.

Do you have any tasks in the box?

F241B32B-3134-4DEF-BEC5-77D0A5DEC654.jpeg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 7 of 17 (753 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have no box, i have the money mountain, & the new side quest from the update no box at all. Im i just outta luck w/ the main quest line?

Message 8 of 17 (739 Views)

★★★ Novice

The last building i got is the fudge factory, it it not in storage. I have no building in storage 

Message 9 of 17 (737 Views)

Hero

Do you have any buildings in the store that are available to purchase>

Have you been working on Squidport and Krustyland at all?

Message 10 of 17 (699 Views)