the simpsons tapped out "cannot connect to server"

by jewellia

Original Post

Re: the simpsons tapped out "cannot connect to server"

★★★ Guide
Thanks Ursula, I've been back on for the past two hours or so.

Happy times!

:D
Message 131 of 348 (795 Views)

★★ Novice
If I delete I lose all my stuff and have to start all over again. So your telling me there is no other way?
Message 132 of 348 (779 Views)

★★ Novice
Same here I get this on my ipad 2
Message 133 of 348 (780 Views)

★★ Novice
Me too
Message 134 of 348 (780 Views)

Simpson Tapped Out Wont connect to servers

★★★ Newbie
Won't connect to servers why??? Getting very annoyed about this, if its not going to be sorted I'm gunna delete the app and I will not purchase anymore ea products
Message 135 of 348 (368 Views)

Re: Simpson Tapped Out Wont connect to servers

★ Pro

Just try your best to have patience. I completely freaked out because it wouldn't let me in for over a hour and when it did I had no friends to visit. They had vanished. Then it would not let me in again . This went on for hours. Finally it let me back in and everything was back to normal. I had panicked because I bought some donuts. 

Hope that helps. I know it's frustrating but hang in there. 

Add me as a friend..........chicklet333

Message 136 of 348 (367 Views)

★ Apprentice
Still can't access my town! It's been over 2 months. Anyone have any updates from EA on when this is going to be fixed?
Message 137 of 348 (741 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I typed up on the ea website about this problem and they said "the game might be down for a while as we are making bug fixes so please bear with us as we are trying to solve the problem" hope this information helps
Message 138 of 348 (735 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue w/ me. Going on 2 weeks. On an iPad 4. Spent too much money to uninstall and lose everything. I saw resigning in to origin can help, but does anyone know how to do that on iPad? I had the option to do it when I could connect w/ server.
Message 139 of 348 (1,070 Views)

Re: Server error

★★★ Newbie
Ever since I signed up to origin I haven't been able to play simpsons tapped out! it says cannot connect to the server, I never had this problem before I hit Sign in and signed up! We were really far in the game and used to play it all the time without any issues! Since I've been in contact with EA game and origin to try and cancel my account. I think that once the account is cancelled I'll be signed out and able to play my game again. they have not been helpful they will not delete my account and they will not return my emails And they reckon they are the best customer service in the world. I don't think so
Message 140 of 348 (430 Views)