Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Server error

★★★★★ Newbie
I still can't log in. Help
Message 341 of 348 (8,205 Views)

Re: the simpsons tapped out "cannot connect to server"

★★★★★ Newbie
The app loaded some updates, then asks me to enter my age but doesn't allow my keyboard to appear. Thus I am unable to enter into the app.
Message 342 of 348 (8,216 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Can't play since may 13!!! What is going on????? My connection it's fine! Frown
Message 343 of 348 (8,221 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@SlimPickensDoes wrote:
I have just managed to get back in after almost 3 days of problems to find progress has been lost from the 8-12 hours prior to my last login. Regrettably I spent real money Donuts on some items in this period and have lost the items I had just purchased as well as the donuts! How do I reinstate the purchased premium items or my donut balance so I can purchase again? I note that the premium character I bought is ghosted out in the collections groups but that group says its complete!

Starbucks911

In this case, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor. You need to log into the help page with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Issue Type", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose email as contact option.

Explain to them what happend and how many donuts you lost.

@hanielita wrote:
Can't play since may 13!!! What is going on????? My connection it's fine! Frown

This sounds like a totally different issue, especially as it goes on for so long. Please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

I'm closing this thread as this particular issue was resolved.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 344 of 348 (8,191 Views)

Re: Can't connect to account. Not a network problem. Please help

★★★ Newbie
HOW did you get it work again??
Message 345 of 348 (8,142 Views)

Connect to server cant

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I cant play anymore for the last 2 days. Please help me: [edit: email address removed] password: [Removed - Admin. Please do not post personal information on a public forum]

Message 346 of 348 (8,140 Views)

Re: Experiencing Server Connection Difficulties

★★★ Newbie

Its been 3 long days!!!!

Message 347 of 348 (8,073 Views)

Re: Experiencing Server Connection Difficulties

★★★ Newbie
It's been 5 days and tried 20 times a day it says the same thing every time cannot connect to server I've rebooted my phone several times and nothing
Message 348 of 348 (8,061 Views)