the simpsons tapped out overlapping objects problem

by ulkagm725

Original Post

Accepted Solution

the simpsons tapped out overlapping objects problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Hi, EA Team, the Simpsons tapped out game is the best one i have ever played, and it is very upsetting when a problem occures. Unfortunately my game got the overlapping objects bug yesterday, feb 28th'2014. Characters are 'eaten' by buildings and decorations; background objects cut through the ones in front of them; etc. Please, helm me to get this problem fixed, because one of my favourite things is to watch the characters move through my Springfield. Thank you for your help.
Message 1 of 4 (918 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: the simpsons tapped out overlapping objects problem

Hero (Retired)
This is a temporary fix for your issue but I have read elsewhere that if you have a friend who has an IOS device, you could load your Springfield on it and it will fix the problem. Also to contact ea, if you do not have access to IOS or if loading your town on another device to fix it doesn't work, use this the link: https://help.ea.com/ Type in your problem. Then when the option comes up, click on "Need more help." An option to email ea will come up.

If my answer helped you out and provided a solution, please mark it solved so others can benefit. XP is not required but is greatly appreciated if my answer was helpful. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (896 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
This is a recurrent issue and I find the only way to get rid of it is to shut down game and then go back in... Or alternatively go visit Krusryland and then back to your town.. That may refresh the graphics
Message 2 of 4 (889 Views)

Hero (Retired)
This is a temporary fix for your issue but I have read elsewhere that if you have a friend who has an IOS device, you could load your Springfield on it and it will fix the problem. Also to contact ea, if you do not have access to IOS or if loading your town on another device to fix it doesn't work, use this the link: https://help.ea.com/ Type in your problem. Then when the option comes up, click on "Need more help." An option to email ea will come up.

If my answer helped you out and provided a solution, please mark it solved so others can benefit. XP is not required but is greatly appreciated if my answer was helpful. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4 (897 Views)

★★ Novice
My simpsons game started overlaping on the valentines update. I really enjoy this gam and wish they would fix this.
Message 4 of 4 (754 Views)