the simpsons tapped out on android?

by isreeree1989

Original Post

Re: the Simpson tapped out on android?

★★★ Newbie

I read a post online that EA is trying to come out with a Simpson tapped out for android. The article also stated the game that everybody loves will soon be out for android. I hope soon is within the next couple weeks.

Message 11 of 37 (12,089 Views)

Re: the simpsons tapped out on android?

★★★ Newbie

I love the app but I'm swapping my iPad for android and would still love to play this game, please put in on android, please!!!!

Message 12 of 37 (11,672 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I was wondering when this game was coming out for Android. You know, it's been a bit and there are a few android owners in the world. We might enjoy The Simpsons too.

Message 13 of 37 (9,422 Views)

★★★ Newbie

LOVE Simpsons Tapped Out, it is my favourite game ever, but i cant play it anymore because I swapped my IPod for an android.

PLEASE make Simpsons Tapped Out for Android!

Message 14 of 37 (9,195 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please EA, don't make me cry, 

a friend of mine has an iPad with The simpsons tapped out, he plays it already for like 5 months, and the android users still waiting for the game

Tapped out is an awsome game, think of the millions of android users who would be verry happy to play that game 

Greets Z

Message 15 of 37 (8,851 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Seriously make it for android!!! The ONLY thing that is better about iphone is all those **bleep** apps developers dont put on the play store!!! Just switched to Android cause i just couldnt stand the iphone. And i think many people feel this way and i just dont think it is fair that in order to get certain apps, you'll have to get one perticular phone (they're basicly the same). This takes away the freedom of choice and it just makes me mad. PLEASE contribute with tapped out for android so more people feel like they have a choice when they're choosing a new phone. Thank you.
Message 16 of 37 (8,523 Views)

Simpson s tap out

★★★ Newbie
When will Simpsons tap out come out on Android? This needs to happen get with it EA
Message 17 of 37 (4,190 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

please don't make me stop purchaseing other EA titles, because I will if we dont' get tapped out for android!

Message 18 of 37 (5,977 Views)

android

★★★ Novice
Please, when is simpsons tapped out going to come out indica android?
Message 19 of 37 (4,169 Views)

Problems With my account

★★★★★ Newbie

I change my iphone for an android and I can´t get into my account. The main page only let me start a new game!! 

What can i do ?????

Message 20 of 37 (4,161 Views)