the simpson tapp out keep sending me to channel 6 station

by ghoulfication

Original Post

the simpson tapp out keep sending me to channel 6 station

★★★ Apprentice

well every time i am collecting xp and money and simpsons character completed the job it send me  list of stuff for channel 6 station  and game goes scrolling to station??/

I am getting confused why am i getting this glitch i place my channel 6 studio  near mountains near Springfield heights  but when i am at top of Heights suddenly i get channel 6 station  if i am like edge of springfield  where edge of the game suddenly i pulled back to it

plz help me

Message 1 of 5 (214 Views)

Re : the simpson tapp out keep sending me to channel 6 station

Community Manager (retired)

Do you have any task associated to Channel 6 that you need completed @ghoulfication ? 

Message 2 of 5 (198 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

No   i dont i am doing other job beside that  but when i go to springfield heights to very top suddenly woosh i get Channel 6 studios   1 hour 5 16 24 hours duration to get cash from but  i never

click on it

i go to very top, very bottom of my springfield but seem to always pop up then camera automatically get drawn to the studio 

Message 3 of 5 (190 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Do you have Arnie Pie?  Is he flying in the helicopter?  When you tap anywhere NEAR the helicopter it will take you to Channel 6.

Message 4 of 5 (187 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

sometimes but normally no it still automatically just zip me back to channel 6 even if arnie not in the sky

Message 5 of 5 (161 Views)