Rif.: tapped out prisoners did it go away after event

by Bafanc

Original Post

tapped out prisoners did it go away after event

★★★ Newbie

In tapped out all the prisoners in orange jumpsuits have not gone away after the event ended in 2021

Message 1 of 4 (460 Views)

Rif.: tapped out prisoners did it go away after event

Hero
@Kit576 really very strange! I have 3 active cities, and every now and then I also access the anonymous ones, which every account carries with it and I've never noticed anything like it! Are they many or few? What happens if you tap them?

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 4 (455 Views)

Re: tapped out prisoners did it go away after event

★★★ Newbie
@Kit576 Dec. 22...and I still have them wondering around. Sure you tap them and they "disappear", but soon enough they'll start roaming around.
Message 3 of 4 (278 Views)

Re: tapped out prisoners did it go away after event

[ Edited ]

@unicornnamedstar - ca you get a screenshot or a screen record of them ??
I know there's some rare NPC glitches, or that some of the event tappables could be bought as NPCs to keep wandering your town as a memento, but I've never heard of tappabes remaining as tappable after the event.

The only other thing that occurs is you downloaded an installer from a source other than your genuine App Store, if so that's a really bad idea and you should uninstall at once and go to your App Store for the genuine version.

Make sure you are signed in to an EA account first, uninstall an anonymous town and you lose it, and head to the Friends Towns map to save your game.

If none of the above applies, wait a few days and contact EA Help using the button that shows when you open your store.

Try to wait until Live Chat or Phone options are available during usual business hours rather than email and delayed response and reply

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 4 of 4 (267 Views)