stupid game rips you off donuts

by danc16dc940

Original Post

stupid game rips you off donuts

Message 1 of 6 (571 Views)

Re: stupid game rips you off donuts

★ Apprentice

You know I thought this was happening - I notice it takes more donuts than it is supposed to.

Message 2 of 6 (558 Views)

Hero (Retired)

From the little information you gave, I can only think of 2 issues you might be having. If you bought donuts and didn't receive them, you need to contact a game advisor here: https://help.ea.com . Once there, choose a topic or type in your problem. Then on the next screen, scroll down to the orange contact us button.

The other issue is if your game took donuts because you accidently sped up a task. There is a donut comfirm button that must be set and checked after updates. Click on the saw and hammer icon. Then click on the small i on the top right corner of the pop up menu. There you will see the donut confirm button. Always check it after an update to make sure it stays turned on.

Message 3 of 6 (552 Views)

★★ Novice

@Indys2nd wrote:

The other issue is if your game took donuts because you accidently sped up a task. There is a donut comfirm button that must be set and checked after updates. Click on the saw and hammer icon. Then click on the small i on the top right corner of the pop up menu. There you will see the donut confirm button. Always check it after an update to make sure it stays turned on.

And it's certainly a coincidence that the spend button and override buttons are placed EXACTLY where players need to click in order to do any task, and not off to the side.  It's not like EA is trying to get people to spend money by accidently clicking or anything.

They're FAR to ethical for that.... right? *cough*.

Message 4 of 6 (546 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi not sure how to post but i’ve Been playing this game for approx 5 yrs since it I got my 1st ipad.... well i’ve Been ripped off donuts with updated probably 4 times i’m Sick of it... about ready to chuck the game in - waste of time.

Message 5 of 6 (509 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have you got screen shots for this please?

Message 6 of 6 (505 Views)