squidport mission glitch

by tauriantv48

Original Post

Accepted Solution

squidport mission glitch

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I speed up the build of itchy and scracthy store and now I can't access the next mission in squidport. It's just stuck at squidport pt5 mission build itchy and scratchy store on the task bar showing completed. All characters are free but no new missions are available. Checking online it says next mission should be to farm squidport then then it should let me build malaria zone however I have now farmed squidport 3 times and on the 8 hour boardwalk farming but still no updated missions. Is there a way i can get to the next mission squidport pt6? thanks

Message 1 of 8 (4,180 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: squidport mission glitch

★★★★ Guide

Put the building in storage then place again.  Happened to me too and that fixed it.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (4,153 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

Put the building in storage then place again.  Happened to me too and that fixed it.

Message 2 of 8 (4,154 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Worked for me. Thanks for the suggestion. I tried everything and was about to be pissed at EA yet another time haha
Message 3 of 8 (4,096 Views)

★★★ Newbie
thabks for the help with that greatly appreciated. i have now managed to finish building my squidport looks fantastic. thanks again
Message 4 of 8 (3,275 Views)

★★ Novice
This has sorted my problem. Many thanks
Message 5 of 8 (1,656 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sea Captain has not shown up but I do have Squidport and 10 planks. Cannot store Squidport or any of the planks. The planks do not even show up where the road/water/concrete does

I can buy new planks but nothing progresses --  I tried buying a new plank to see if I could store it but shows up in Inventory instead. Cannot build on Squidport.

Storing the entrance worked for me on my other account but not this one. Completely stuck!!!

Message 6 of 8 (550 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am at level 32 of this game and can't build on the Squidport pier! The last level I did on this was when Homer shouted at the water. Since then nothing! Please tell me how to fix this glitch!
Message 7 of 8 (455 Views)

After Homer swears at the ocean, the next part is 5 where you have to buil the Itchy and Scratchy store. Is the store available for you to buy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If this has helped you please mark as solved as others may bennifit from it
Give the person that helped you xp...not required but greatly appreciated

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 8 (449 Views)