simpsons tapped out crashes after it gets on my springfield because of too many eggs

by staceybee0813

Original Post

simpsons tapped out crashes after it gets on my springfield because of too many eggs

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Really need help on this one.....my friend suprised me this morning and completely filled my springfield with eggs in every spot possible. I went on to collect them all and it loads no problem...gets on to my springfield freezes after 2 seconds ( before the eggs can load ) and then goes back to my devices home screen. Any help getting this sorted would be much appreciated Frown
Message 1 of 29 (2,585 Views)

Re: simpsons tapped out crashes after it gets on my springfield because of too many eggs

★★★ Newbie
Happened on my girlfriends after I gave he 650ish eggs!!!.
Fix please...
Message 2 of 29 (2,534 Views)

Re: simpsons tapped out crashes after it gets on my springfield because of too many eggs

★★★★ Novice
Sounds like an issue with your phone, without knowing which phone you have id say to try and log on through origin using afriends phone, possibly the one that sent you all the eggs , and maybe youll be able to break enough eggs to be able to log back on through your own phone. Good luck
Message 3 of 29 (2,507 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks for that but I have the new google nexus 7 tablet and my friend has a samsung galaxy s3. He has tried logging on his phone but does the same. However if he goes on his account and goes on mine through the friends springfields bit it freezes for a couple of seconds then you can see all the eggs load and the town looks fine. He laid 707 altogether I my town and I really want to keep playing on this game :/
Message 4 of 29 (2,499 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too received 650 eggs from a friend. After the game kept crashing while trying to load the eggs on my phone, I tried using my friends google nexus 7 tablet. I still encountered the same problem.

Message 5 of 29 (2,444 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Same issue. Friend with an iPhone 5 covered my Springfield with eggs, about 700 apparently.

I have tried logging in on my S3 and Tab 2 and both crash after a few seconds, sometimes I can collect tax before it crashes but then it crashes and when I log back in the tax is still uncollected.

I will try logging in from my friend's iPhone when I finish work.

Edit: I have tried on both wifi and 3g, crashes on both.
Message 6 of 29 (2,425 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem. I can view my city on other accounts, but when I try to log in I get a black screen and it kicks me out. Ive tried two tablets, an iphone 5, lg and a samsung. Nothing works.
Message 7 of 29 (2,412 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Happened to my friend too because of me.  I laid down a lot of eggs for her.  I tried to log into her account on my Galaxy Nexus and still without any luck.  I tried the BlueStacks emulator and that didn't work, so right now i'm creating a new emulator letting it use a lot of ram and a lot of my gpu hoping that it will process all the polygons.

Message 8 of 29 (2,397 Views)

★ Novice
Loaded my account on my friend's iPhone fine. Think it's just a problem with the android version of tapped out.
Message 9 of 29 (2,391 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My bf put down about 620 eggs last night. My sister called me this morning and told me, I loaded up to check and it froze out to the home screen. Same thing next login... third tries a charm right? WRONG my eggs are GONE no one can even SEE them now! 

Message 10 of 29 (2,378 Views)