Re: sideshow bob dont show up my town to capture him?

by tangerinedr3am

Original Post

sideshow bob dont show up my town to capture him?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Ok so I am at level 101 and lately since I started playing the game again since Christmas, and Sideshow Bob hasn't showed up in my town. I checked all of my neighbor's Springfield, I placed my swat car in storage, I placed my walls in storage, I placed the police station in my storage, and I placed the Springfield penatentry in my storage. Why is he not showing up. This something EA needs to fix

Message 1 of 3 (329 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi, do you have the quest open in your task book to capture him? If you do, then go the Other Springfield to find him. More information in this guide about Sideshow Bob, including where to find him in OS:

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/205386/sideshow-bob-flaw-and-order-walkt...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 3 (295 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What if you haven't seen him at all?

I've been playing for a year now, and in the very, and I mean, VERY beginning, I saw him, along with the monorail guy, and for example, when I see him and go to click on him, POOF! he disappears. Same with Sideshow Bob. I saw him like once or twice, then since then, I haven't seen him at all.

This is the first time I've finally seen something to the effect of loading away the prison. But I still do not have a quest for him myself and I am over level 100. Honestly, I am at a standstill in the game for some reason.

I have gotten his brother Cecil. Frankie the squealer, all the characters I could get without having to spend donuts. 

Sorry for the long-winded replay, just really confused and starting to get frustrated!

Message 3 of 3 (266 Views)