"Same as it ever was" bug (MONORAIL)

by hujujujuju

Original Post

"Same as it ever was" bug (MONORAIL)

★ Novice

Hello,
I recently started playing The Simpsons Tapped out after a few-years break.
Apparentelly there is a new monorail questline. Unfortunatelly I got stuck at "Same as it ever was" quest. After the end of the dialogue where Lyle Lanley dissappears I should have been given a task to "Run Gil out of town". Unfortunatelly it never appeared.
I have already contacted EA but they weren't able to help me. So I am looking for any help in here.
I'm a bit angry because I wanted monorail for a long time, since I have missed the origanal event.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Message 1 of 3 (568 Views)

Re: "Same as it ever was" bug (MONORAIL)

Hi

did you try uninstalling reinstalling the game?

Also could be possible the current event is blocking it for some reason? 

Gil just appeared with an offer a few days ago. Do or did you have the current Gil deal? 

Hero-EA Answers HQ
Senior Forum Moderator-EA Tapped Out Official Forum
I am a volunteer for EA and am not an employee
Message 2 of 3 (481 Views)

Re: "Same as it ever was" bug (MONORAIL)

★ Novice

I did try reinstalling the game a few times but it was to no use. I also tried a different device to play but the quest didn't appear either. 

I got the Gil deal.

I hope it is just because of the event because all of my other quests seem to work.

I also can't find any Squidport section in my shop (but I can't remember if there ever was any since it has been a long time since my returning to the game) and there are no quests regarding Krustyland (also Krustyland was reworked so I am assuming there are no more Krustyland quests). 

Anyway thank you for your answer. Hopefully I will be able to get my monorail.

Message 3 of 3 (470 Views)