"Confirm donut spend" button resetting

by shodankad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"Confirm donut spend" button resetting

★★★ Newbie
Hello. For some reason my "confirm donut spend" button has reset a few times over the last few weeks. No idea why! This has caused me to accidentally use donuts to complete some menial jobs while finishing Springfield Heights. Can I be refunded these donuts?
Message 1 of 3 (259 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "Confirm donut spend" button resetting

Always check that CDS is ON after an update.

it is sneaky and bad that it resets to off, imo.

Gils deals does not apply to CDS so tap carefully around those too.

EA does not usually do refunds, ever, but you are of course welcome to try by contacting support

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (267 Views)

All Replies

Always check that CDS is ON after an update.

it is sneaky and bad that it resets to off, imo.

Gils deals does not apply to CDS so tap carefully around those too.

EA does not usually do refunds, ever, but you are of course welcome to try by contacting support

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (268 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you so much for your reply! Now if I could get some skeletons to spawn in phase three that would be fantastic Wink
Message 3 of 3 (235 Views)