Re: pinpals bundle, no quest.

by SFishNinja

Original Post

pinpals bundle, no quest.

★ Novice

Hi, I have the pinpals bundle and recently bought the bowling lane but the pinpals quest doesn’t start. I have pinpals costumes for moe and mr burns and the bowling lane which when I bought it, it said it would trigger the quest if I had the pinpals bundle. Any help please?

Message 1 of 5 (847 Views)

[ Edited ]

Do you have Pin Pal Homer?

He is needed for the quest

There is a hidden quest for each of the Pin Pals

Make them go bowling for 20hrs and you'll get a Perfect game balloon for each Pin Pal you send to do this.

You can get 4 balloons, one for Pin Pal Homer, one for Pin Pal Apu, one for Pin Pal Burns and one for Pin Pal Barney 

Repeating the 20hrs bowling task will not give you additional balloons

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 5 (807 Views)

★ Novice
@minicha-em Thanks for the reply. No I don’t have pinpal homer and from what I’ve read he is only obtainable by doing the quests. The quests that won’t start. When I look at pinpal moes tasks there is a locked quest. Bowl aggressively I believe it’s called.
Message 3 of 5 (783 Views)

@rossyd83 

The quest that unlocked Pin Pal Homer was an event quest and will not be repeated, it is however possible that Pin Pal Homer will be re-released as a premium costume

You should be able to get Pin Pal Moe's and Pin Pal Burns' balloons anyway

Pin Pal Moe should have a quest of his own: Tavernsitter

Pin Pal Burns should have a quest of his own: Pin Power

Perhaps store Moe's Tavern and the Cooling towers, go to minimap (neighbourhood) back to your game and re place the Tavern and towers to trigger these quests

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 5 (775 Views)

★ Novice

I'm also having this issue. Got the bundle from the yearbook but no quests for Pin pal Moe or Pin pal Burns.

I tried storing Moe's Tavern and the Cooling towers, went to the neighbour map, back to my town and placing them both (multiple times) but still nothing. I even tried just storing one of them but neither of the quests started. Is there anything else I can try?

I only have the current Summer Games event, Patriotic Homer and the Summer Games Chairman quests in my quest book if that makes a difference.

Message 5 of 5 (594 Views)