Re: monorail quest

by Renttutar87

Original Post

★★ Novice

I've used both "Dilapidated" and just "Rail yard". They have been sending the same useless messages to me over and over again. Lately they've recommended the phone support or the live chat support. I can't even find the chat, and even though I said I'm from Finland, they sent me the UK's number. I can find the right number from their help site, so I guess I have to call them, even though I hate speaking on the phone with strangers.

I don't think it even matters what I write there, they just send the same copypaste answers every time.

Message 11 of 18 (367 Views)

Hero (Retired)

1. Live chat may only available during certain times of the day. 

2.  Live chat is only available from an actual computer, not a tablet or cell phone.  So you need Windows, MacOS, or Linux for chat.

Message 12 of 18 (356 Views)

★★ Novice

I know.. I am using a computer with windows 10 to write here etc. And I've tried to look for that chat many times a day. Although, if it's operated from US, it might be that I'm sleeping when it's open.. I think that I have to call them despite of my reluctance.

Message 13 of 18 (349 Views)

★★ Novice

Besides, now I realised that I'm missing other quests as well. Like for example Dr. Hibberts family practise related quests. I'm stuck right where I'm supposed to build the General Hospital. I'm trying to build up courage and call EA tomorrow.

Message 14 of 18 (345 Views)

Not true.

Ive been on live chat on iPad several times.

Unless it has changed in the last 6 months, you can chat on mobile devices.

and whatever they say, you can not open a new browser window without being disconnected from the chat.

See here where you are and what you need to do

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/INFO-The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out-Walkthrough/m-p/425655...

Some quests have requirements. One is level progress, the other is quest basef, meaning you need to do certain quests before the next triggers.

PLEASE, note that in order to progress beyond lvl 43, you need to place the Big Wheel in Krustyland and unlock Penelope - you do not need to do the rest of the quest but you need to unlock the Princess.

You are not alone in not getting the Hospital, see this thread

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/the-simpsons-tapped-out-general-hospital/m-p/148612...

Things change all the time, that is why I am overly clear about things, so it is not an issue about being stupid - it is more "have you noticed that this has been implemented or that this new feature works like this?" 

The box is relatively new, not all remember the tutorial when it came. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 15 of 18 (341 Views)

★★ Novice

I didn't even get the tutorial. And before I've declared something missing, I've thoroughly checked the level walkthroughs from TSTO Addicts forum and compared the quests for those that I currently have in the game. It's just getting very annoying. Feels like maintaining the game takes more time than actually playing it. Only my deep love for the Simpsons and gaming gets me through all this (plus all the money I've spent for donuts).

Message 16 of 18 (337 Views)

@Renttutar87 wrote:

I didn't even get the tutorial.

Sure you did, we all got it and tapped though it so fast that most of us (I literally mean 95%) have forgot it. Same for the tutorials for skins, inventory, store etc

Only reason I remember is because Ive seen it several times, I frequently start new towns to see what has changed and what it is like for new players Wink

Also the Walkthroughs from Addicts is not updated for the changes, none of the blogs or sites or forums are updated when WTs changes.

That is too much work, going back to update all quests whenever things changes.

You write the WT when it comes out, using the requirements and characters needed for that particular time, it may change with later updates.

You hardly ever go back to edit a 3 year old post.

LPNITA just make a list of "what has changed (date xxxxxx)" I recommend reading all those lists on the Wiki or TSTO Topix.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 17 of 18 (329 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok, I will, thanks.

Message 18 of 18 (324 Views)