monorail alignement

by sparkie_ag994

Original Post

Accepted Solution

monorail alignement

★★ Newbie

hi i cant imagine im the first person with this problem but as of yet i havent seen how to fix it. i have been playing the game for nearly 3  years now and found most times by buy land or rearranging thing ive always fit thing in. BUT recently you added the hole through the mountain for the monorail. and i have moved buildings rerouted my monorail and even moved mountains but i cant get it to line up.it seems what i would need is an extra short monrail piece and then i could make them match up. is it possible you could add such an item so i could finally run through the mountain please and thank you paul

Message 1 of 6 (379 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: monorail alignement

★★★★★ Apprentice

the tunnels were a weekly prize as part of the weekly monorail building

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (328 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

No, you're not alone.

Yes, they need to do something about this.

Unfortunately this isn't really the right forum for it.  This is more of a "I've got a technical issue please help me" forum so the EA personnel you're aiming for don't really frequent it.  Try the Official Discussion Forum.  Sometimes they listen to us there and act on suggestions.

Message 2 of 6 (351 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Start at the tunnels and run your railway from there.
Message 3 of 6 (337 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't even know HOW to get the tunnels - or I would probably have the same problem.

How DO you get the tunnels? I've been collecting trash, and recycling everything...

I've never seen an opportunity to get the tunnels. 👷 

Message 4 of 6 (318 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

the tunnels were a weekly prize as part of the weekly monorail building

Message 5 of 6 (329 Views)

★★★ Newbie
And... how do you get or make any more rail. I got 5 and I need 7. And nothing with what fabricate more. I think
Message 6 of 6 (307 Views)