missing friends from simpsons

by Langlois2014

Original Post

Re: missing friends from simpsons

@EA_Zoe

What do the invisible accounts have in common?!

not nuking.

all are at lvl 59 and have been active for years but that is not unusual.

nothing seems to be out of the ordinary and I cant even pinpoint the exact time they went missing, was it all at once?

this is frustrating.

I miss my neighbours. I see their names floating up but I cant visit them Frown

Theyre not happy abut this either.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 71 of 156 (1,435 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I can pin point it to when I got the firehouse and the building fires stopped. I knew straight away that someone was missing by the way my list finished in the wrong place.
Message 72 of 156 (1,424 Views)

Thank you @theslayer369

I dont visit much if there is no event that requires it or new FP but

others agree with you about the time.

It was during the Firestation mini event.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 73 of 156 (1,414 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi guys, 

Sorry for not coming back to you earlier, I don't work week-end and I was on PTO on Monday.

I haven't received any information yet. Keep in mind that the investigation may require some time. I'll keep you updated as soon as I hear something new. 

Thanks for your understanding and your patience.

Message 74 of 156 (1,403 Views)

★ Apprentice

Today I tried adding a town I've never been neighbors with before. I'm invisible to it.

The next thing I'm thinking of trying is changing my origin name, but I'm worried that could just wipe out my town completely. Frown

Message 75 of 156 (1,395 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
I'm the person Neuroheart tried to add. I'm neighbours with her on this account already (EDIT TO ADD: she is missing from that town's neighbour list already), but we thought trying to add her to my other town might be worth trying.

On my end I saw her invite request and accepted it. When I went to check to see if she had been added she wasn't there. On her end the town is showing up, though.

I'm really hoping this is fixed soon - as it's likely an event will be released in the near future (the TSTO Facebook page is putting out teasers). It would be really unfair to those people who are missing from neighbours lists if an event drops and their neighbours can't visit to drop points/event currency etc (if that mechanic is included in the event, that is). Frown
Message 76 of 156 (1,391 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have 1 origin friend and 3 Facebook friends, I'm only having issues with one Facebook friend disappearing, everyone else remains in my list. This one person however disappears and reappears at seemingly random intervals (I suspect that they reappear when they check my town). This isn't happening to my origin friend who also has this same individual added through his Facebook. It's a bit frustrating since I was the one who recommended the app to them, and now I can't even go to their town.

Message 77 of 156 (1,350 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also I play on iPad, I believe the missing Facebook friend uses an iPhone. It's bizarre that I seem to be the only one having issues with a Facebook friend rather than origin. 

I don't think nuking has anything to do with it, as I have never nuked and I know they haven't either (town is too small). 

My other origin friend that has the missing Facebook friend added (aka my bf) has no issues with them missing from his town but he has nuked before.

Also I find it interesting that they most recently disappeared after the firemen missions (I'm also having issues not being able to complete any tasks in certain springfields after that mission, but that is unrelated to the disappearing friends). 

Message 78 of 156 (1,345 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

With all these missing Neighbours it's a good thing there isn't a new event on ... oh, wait ...

Message 79 of 156 (1,332 Views)

★ Novice

Still visiting all 80 friends daily but none of them can see me to visit my town. With new release of cowboy adventure I am at a real disadvantage. Hoping this gets resolved soon. Thanks for your help.

Message 80 of 156 (1,322 Views)