missing friends from simpsons

by Langlois2014

Original Post

Re: missing friends from simpsons

★ Apprentice

This is a really frustrating issue which seems to have come from nowhere. There have been no in game updates at the time the issue arose, so surely EA can check their servers to see if anything changed in the coding recently?

Message 31 of 156 (716 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I've just done this and it's says log out. I can't see at least one of my friends. I logged out and logged in again and still nothing. I know my neighbor has still got me cos I pmd her over this on the Tsto ea forum and she confirmed am on her list.
Message 32 of 156 (659 Views)

★★ Novice

I am experiencing this issue as well. Have contacted one missing neighbor via pm in forum and confirmed that I am still displaying correctly in her neighbors listing. This neighbor is able to interact with my town without issue and I can see the handshake symbol in my town left by this neighbor. When I have tried adding the neighbor back via the add Origin friends within the game, I get the message 'Failed to send invite. Please retry'.  Have retried numerous times over the past several days but it keeps failing with the same message. Have also tried this from multiple devices, an iPad and iPhone.  This issue started with the introduction of the Firehouse event. 

Message 33 of 156 (651 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I don't appear to be missing any neighbours, but I know that at least four neighbours are missing me from their lists.  EA please fix asap.

They are origin friends.  I play the game on my phone (android).  I don't know what platform my neighbours use.

Message 34 of 156 (638 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I tried putting my firehouse in storage, re starting etc but nothing works, I haven't had any handshakes since this glitch started.

Message 35 of 156 (638 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I am missing one friend from my town list too. I have 99/100 on origin. Someone sent me a random friend request so I thought I would try to add them in case someone else had actually deleted me from their list. It said I couldn't add anyone as I was already at the max number.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 36 of 156 (629 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've had two requests this morning, but I can't see the point in adding new neighbours until this is sorted

Message 37 of 156 (625 Views)

★★ Novice

Also missing at least one friend, probably a couple more.  All Origin friends only.  The person that I'm missing can still see me on her list.

Message 38 of 156 (613 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm at 97 neighbors currently. I can't recall if I was at 99 or 100 neighbors, so I'm missing at least two, possibly three. And one of them seems to be missing from a lot of people's lists.

Origin.

iPad air.

Message 39 of 156 (601 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm missing one neighbor for sure, but about ten people have told me I'm missing from their lists. Considering I haven't seen a single handshake for days, I'm wondering if any of my neighbors can access my Springfield.

I use both Android and iOS devices. I suspect, though, that it's certain Mayhem IDs that are disappearing, or some related sort of issue with Origin. (Or whatever the software is called, now.)

Message 40 of 156 (588 Views)