Re: missing friends from simpsons

by EA_Zoe

Original Post

Accepted Solution

missing friends from simpsons

★★★ Newbie

in the simpsons game all my neighbors are missing starting to * me off how do we fix this 

Message 1 of 156 (8,116 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Neighbours can't see me but I can visit them

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Okay, possibly happy update: I had some prospectors in my town when I logged on today, so at least one of my neighbors is able to see and visit my town!

Edit update: multiple neighbors can see and visit my town! And Slayer, I can see your town!

View in thread

Message 143 of 156 (7,625 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Langlois2014,

Click on the Bart and Milhouse icon. Then click on the handshake icon and look at the Facebook and EA buttons:

- If it says Log out - You're correctly logged in. Simply make sure your connection is stable (avoid having Wifi and 3G / 4G turned on at the same time for instance)

- If it says Log in - You will need to log in again to see your friends. 

Hope that helps.

Message 2 of 156 (8,030 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I noticed a Neighbour was missing from my list. I tried to Invite her multiple times but kept getting Invite Failed message. I PMed her and she said she noticed some of her Neighbours were also missing from her list. So she deleted me and subitted an invitation, which I received and accepted. However, she still does not appear on my list. She was still able to visit me before she deleted me.

Message 3 of 156 (8,019 Views)

Hi @Kozzi59,

Thanks for the report. Is she a Facebook or an Origin friend? 

Message 4 of 156 (8,011 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I have 4 missing neighbors as of today.  2 in my iPad game and 2 in my Galaxy Tab game.  I haven't been able to contact any of them yet so I suppose they could have dropped me, but I also can't replace them from my waiting list - I just get the failure message.

Message 5 of 156 (8,010 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I was able to contact the two missing neighbors from my iPad game - both say they didn't delete me, they're also missing neighbors, and other neighbors have contacted them saying they're missing from their neighborhood as well.

Message 6 of 156 (8,001 Views)

Do you know what platform they are playing on @wadebear and if they are Origin or Facebook friends? Thanks.

Message 7 of 156 (7,988 Views)

★ Apprentice

Newcastlenia

I've had 4 messages today from friends that say I've dropped from their origin neighbour list, but I have no idea why?

Message 8 of 156 (7,985 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi Zoe, an Origin friend. 

Message 9 of 156 (7,975 Views)

Thanks for the details guys!

I have a few more questions because I'm trying to understand if it's a TSTO issue or an Origin friend-list issue.

How many friends do you have in your Origin friend-list and have you recently changed some information in your Origin account (username, email address etc...) 

If you can ask your friends to comment as well, that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance!

Message 10 of 156 (7,952 Views)