by walkingbloodbag

Original Post

Re: Where are the yellow indicators?

★★ Apprentice

I went back on just now and they're there but don't know if it's fixed or not

Message 21 of 51 (461 Views)

★★ Novice

I was able to chat with someone and they are sending it up to have fixed, or right now, you just have to click on everything to see if it's done.

Message 22 of 51 (456 Views)

Simpsons tapped out

★ Novice

Game has stopped showing notifications when properties and people are ready for collection. What can I do? Also is the only way to get friends on here is to link up to facebook?

Message 23 of 51 (454 Views)

Re: Simpsons tapped out

Hero (Retired)

@nf53 wrote:

Game has stopped showing notifications when properties and people are ready for collection.

The patch released earlier today should have fixed that for you.

@nf53 wrote:

Also is the only way to get friends on here is to link up to facebook?

You can also add Origin friends.  You can find other players looking for game friends here:add me thread Thanksgiving 2015

or here: Finding Friends

There are difficulties with the other EA forums, so they may not be up to date.

Message 24 of 51 (448 Views)

Re: missing completed tasks/collect money icons

@EA_Zoe @EA_Kristi Please take a look at this

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 25 of 51 (443 Views)

Re: Simpsons tapped out

★★ Novice

I have been getting strange notification behavior ever since the Halloween event.

I was getting notifications of when friends left a formless terror in my town. Upon logging in (within 30mins of getting a notification), I could not find any formless terrors in my town. In some cases, when I found formless terrors and I tapped on them, the userid of the credit went to some other userid, which was not displayed in the notification.

During the Gil deal, I also experienced the invisible dollar and thumbs up icons, but it looks like the issue has been fixed.

I think there is another issue going on - I am getting notifications of friends visiting, however I have only seen the handshake icon from one friend. I am certain of a few friends that always tap in my town and I always have buildings available to tap on.

Message 26 of 51 (433 Views)

Money / task icons not appearing above my buildings

★★ Newbie
My completed task or money icons are not appearing, I can click them but it just shows blank
Message 27 of 51 (432 Views)

★★★ Novice

They returned later that day but went missing again this morning!

Message 28 of 51 (418 Views)

No Thumps Up...

★★★ Newbie

The thumbs up for completed tasks has disappeared with the last update...

Message 29 of 51 (379 Views)

Re: Money / task icons not appearing above my buildings

★★★ Novice
Had same problem last week, Friday's update fixed it, but it's back again. Once again, rebooting phone fixed it temporarily. It will return when the next sale item is due.

Oh joy!
Message 30 of 51 (425 Views)