Re: [info] Golden Goose Realty

by minicha-em

Original Post

[info] Golden Goose Realty

[ Edited ]

100px-TSTO_Golden_Goose_Realty.png

Golden Goose Realty produces one [1] land token every 12 hrs until you have enough to buy all the land (for me it stopped when I had 550 land tokens),

then it produces money (300money/30XP every 12 hrs)

It costs 150 donuts

Availability 

2019, January 9th - 22nd

2020, February 5th - March 12th

2021, July 14th - 28th

It is one of the most desired and asked about items of the game

It is currently available, so get it now - while you can

It is well worth the investment

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 1 of 4 (558 Views)

[ Edited ]

@minicha-em- a quick FYI -
it's every 12 hours or 2 a day if you time it right and there's currently 592 land tiles that are only available for tokens.

For everyone that doesn't yet own it -
The GGR is the only premium item I'd say you really need to get, even if it means paying for a donut bundle - don't miss out.
I'd started a second town shortly before the 2020 re-release and didn't hesitate to go buy the sprinkles for it.

EDIT - It will give you a token for all the land you don't yet own and can buy with a token before it reverts to paying IGC

You can't buy the Springfield Heights tiles with them, just the land and ocean tiles for IGC.

( my "little" town has over 300 banked for the next time we get new land Standard smile )

Even though you can spend them on "Cash-tiles" would recommend saving them for the token-only tiles though, unless you're stuck and really need the land.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 2 of 4 (549 Views)

[ Edited ]

@1-Graham-S 

Thanks, edit to 12 hrs

Agreed, GGR and Yellow Submersible are the 2 premiums I have in every town

We all need land tokens and Squidport tiles

EDIT As you do get 2 tokens a day, and I dont buy more land that often in my freemium towns, I do use them for cash plots too

I expand about 9 plots/event and will get the tokens back and more before even a mini have ended

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 4 (534 Views)

[ Edited ]

@minicha-em- I'd consider the submersible as just a desirable optional item, especially when my main town ocean is bursting with whales and I don't have much room for squidport tiles !! 🤣🤪🤣

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 4 of 4 (532 Views)