Re: i cannot connect to the simpsons tapped out server!?

by khamseen_air

Original Post

i cannot connect to the simpsons tapped out server!?

★ Novice
On my Galaxy S3, I cant connect to the server. I open the the app and the donut spins for a bit and then heads straight to barts screen that says, "ugh, I hate this screen." Or something like that. I hit retry and it just goes back to barts screen. I can play anonymously but not when i sign in. I can also play fine on my ipod but not on my s3. I dont understand why. I tried unistalling the app and reinstalling it but it still doesn't work. Can someone please help me? Frown
Message 1 of 5 (283 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been experiencing similar issues on my Samsung Galaxy Siii as well; however, when I log in on my wife's Galaxy tab, with her username and link to the friend's on the game through Origin, a user named nataliedavis149 appears and she is now playing my game under her username.... started on Tuesday, 4/23/13, and like mentioned before, when I uninstall and reinstall and log in, game goes to screen saying,"cannot connect to server."  Don't know if bug by the game or I have somehow been hacked? Any suggestions?

Message 2 of 5 (271 Views)

★ Novice
I really wouldnt know. I still have access to my account on my ipod, same username and everything. But when it comes to my galaxy s3 I cant access it at all. I dont know what it is but I would really appreciate if it was fixed.
Message 3 of 5 (257 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

This has happened to my friend last night. She can't get in at all on her mobile, yet she can still log in via the website without issue. Her town name has changed on my friends list too for some reason which I think is the source of the issue. EA really need to sort this issue fast. 

Message 4 of 5 (250 Views)

★ Novice
Thats probably what happened to me. I hope EA does fix this soon.
Message 5 of 5 (231 Views)