i can’t login

by turkeyhound

Original Post

Re: i can’t login

@ed66f7745f527ea6 + @ty3158  + @maddieavery3  + @turkeyhound 

Did you find the info here useful and if so which way did you fix it.

Not everyone reads the posts before adding their ow but it helps if other players find themselves stuck like you did and know how you fixed it.

I'm not a champion because I had a problem and EA helped, I had problems I fixed and I shared the fix with others. I also threw out ideas when many were stuck and no ideas worked, happens that way sometimes when all we can do is try, pray, and be good to each other.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 21 of 58 (309 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I got back into my account. Thanks for all your help. I ended up changing my password. At first I still couldn’t get back in, but few hours passed and I tried to log in again and it finally worked. So if anyone else has this problem maybe try changing your password and waiting a little bit. 

Message 22 of 58 (297 Views)

@maddieavery3 - here's hoping others read.
Thanks for the confirmation it still works.
Happy tapping 😊
Hope the next affected player sees this and posts a message of thanks just for you 😊

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Message 23 of 58 (518 Views)

Hero
@maddieavery3 which was what we had said from the start!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 24 of 58 (505 Views)

Hero
The incorrect code message can be caused by an expired and no longer valid code, by a syntax error (sometimes we inadvertently insert spaces, which are practically invisible, but cause syntax errors), or, finally, the system requests a security update, then a password change.

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 25 of 58 (504 Views)

Rif.: Can’t login to my The Simpsons Tapped Out game account.

★★★ Newbie

I have just been having login problems with Tapped Out: enter my email address and it asks for the code. Enter the code it sends me and it says invalid code. Tried multiple times over two days, always the same result. Eventually went into my EA account, added my mobile phone number, then logged in using my mobile number, received and entered the code, and it let me in. Go figure!

Message 26 of 58 (465 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here. Totally frustrating. Should get free donuts for the inconvenience!

Message 27 of 58 (392 Views)

@joeandfranmac - did you read the thread and try the tips ??

Message 28 of 58 (384 Views)

Re: I can’t log in

★★★ Newbie

How? 

Message 29 of 58 (264 Views)

Rif.: i can’t login

Hero

@66a290521cdb6822  ha scritto:

How?

This is definitely a long enough discussion, but it contains all the user-side solutions; just swipe.

If you have a more specific problem than "how?", then you can tell us and we can be more direct and precise in the answer.
Obviously, if the proposed solutions don't work, don't forget that EA has an excellent customer service, even free; just follow these instructions:
https://help.ea.com/help/the-simpsons/the-simpsons-tapped-out/contact-support-for-the-simpsons-tappe...

Or:

https://help.ea.com/contact-us/

Thumbs up

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 30 of 58 (263 Views)