Rif.: i can’t login

by bscarrillo

Original Post

★ Apprentice
@Bafanc I don't play the game on any other devices only my phone. I have tried doing a live talk with someone but it keeps taking me to the help page to do an email contact. There hasn't been an update for the game. I also make sure all of my apps are up to date. I don't even know it is worth playing the game anymore as I have been having problems with the game and I NEVER get the help that I need to fix the problems.
Message 41 of 58 (317 Views)

Hero
@bscarrillo forgive me; I asked you some questions and some of them were tips to try, but you didn't answer any of them.
I know it's your phone, but forgive me, I don't know which phone it is!
What brand and model are you using?
Have you done any system updates these days (not apps)?
Try using a different data connection if possible, as some users blamed the data connection.
If you can, if you have the possibility, try installing the game on another device, so we can understand if the problem is the account or the device.
As far as assistance is concerned, chat and telephone, the recommended options for these types of problems, are not always available; they are on working days (Monday to Friday) and in some time slots (they depend on your region), so don't be angry if you don't find these options active, but try again at other times!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 42 of 58 (311 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Bafanc I haven't had a system update and I do check and there is nothing there. My phone is a OnePlus 8T + 5G. I don't have another device I can download the game on as the game is a big file and no one has room for the game to be downloaded.
Message 43 of 58 (299 Views)

★ Apprentice
@BurghBaby Got the new update and still won't let me login. I have asked for help from EA and I still haven't heard back and I getting tried of waiting since there is an event happening and I can't play.
Message 44 of 58 (281 Views)

@bscarrillo I was really hoping that it would have worked for you. I'm hoping that EA will reach out to you soon, so you can join in the event that starts tomorrow, Wednesday December 7th.
Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 45 of 58 (278 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Bafanc How do you do a chat? I have tried and it keeps wanting me to do an email.
Message 46 of 58 (273 Views)

★ Apprentice
@BurghBaby Me too but I don't think that I will be getting any help as this has been going on for 2 days. Usually, I get a reply in a day. I guess I won't be playing anymore since I am not getting help.
Message 47 of 58 (271 Views)

@bscarrillo How you use the chat option, is that it has to be available during their business hours. So just come back and check from time to time throughout the day, and see if it's available for you.

I know I quit playing The Simpsons tapped out for a little while, due to the fact that I was not able to log in as well. When I decided to reinstall the app, it let me log in. I know it was very frustrating for me, so I can imagine how frustrated you are at this point.
Good Luck,~BB~

Message 48 of 58 (268 Views)

★ Apprentice
@BurghBaby I have come on throughout the day and I can't get any chat to work but just an email.
Message 49 of 58 (255 Views)

@bscarrillo that is odd. I just went through the steps of reporting that "I can't log in". The screenshot below shows you my options.

It say to either come here to the forum or wait 13 minutes and chat with them. 

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 50 of 58 (247 Views)