i can’t login

by turkeyhound

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i can’t login

★★ Novice

i insert the code correctly and within 10mins, it still said my code is incorrect

Message 3 of 58 (5,967 Views)

Accepted Solution

Rif.: i can’t login

Hero
@turkeyhound Connect here, login with your email and password and Check your details, Check that the email address is VERIFIED and add a phone number (so you will have an alternative to login), then CHANGE PASSWORD. https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

View in thread

Message 4 of 58 (5,945 Views)

All Replies

I can’t log in

★★★★★ Newbie

I have spent days playing each day I try logging in and each time it says an “An error occurred”  please tell me what to do

Message 1 of 58 (2,563 Views)

Re: I can’t log in

★★★★★ Newbie
@Guffboi12 Never mind I logged in
Message 2 of 58 (2,552 Views)

Hero
@turkeyhound Connect here, login with your email and password and Check your details, Check that the email address is VERIFIED and add a phone number (so you will have an alternative to login), then CHANGE PASSWORD. https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 4 of 58 (5,946 Views)

★★ Novice

Problem solved , thanks a lot Standard smile

Message 5 of 58 (5,895 Views)

Hero
@turkeyhound I am very happy; have a good game and have fun!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 6 of 58 (5,885 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did this and still can't get in. 

Message 7 of 58 (4,677 Views)

[ Edited ]

@lglucasi10839- perhaps some of the tips in this thread will help -

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Connect-account/td-p/11812072

PS - the email used to get codes must be the one for your EA / Origin account or if you use SMS it must be the same number on the account

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 8 of 58 (4,656 Views)

Hero
@lglucasi10839 That message you receive is quite generic and can be caused by different problems, which obviously have different solutions. It can also be a syntax problem, i.e. there is an error in the email address entered (sometimes an invisible space is enough to vainify).
Other times it can be a temporary server ban due to too many login errors.
For this we recommend connecting to your profile, updating your data and changing your password.
With regard to our game (Tapped out), we have the possibility to also use the telephone number to log in (obviously we must first enter the telephone number in our data, on the EA / ORIGIN account); in this case we will receive the code via SMS.
You then have several options to solve the problem:
- Close the application, removing it from the recent ones and try again (maybe after a few hours, if it doesn't work right away)
- Try logging in from another device
- Connect to your account; update data and change password

Remember that your account can be managed from this web page (access with EMAIL and PASSWORD):
https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index
I suggest and reiterate to add a secondary email and a phone number; very useful in case of problems with your account

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 9 of 58 (4,614 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Bafanc I've reset my password and added my phone number. I cannot login with either. I'm still receiving the same error message. I also cleared the cache with no luck. 

Message 10 of 58 (4,333 Views)