how to improve my righteousness rating?

by caroline0523

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how to improve my righteousness rating?

★★★ Newbie

hi all! i am playing tapped out and am on level 21. my righteousness rating is at a flat zero stars and no matter what i do- getting rid of invasive toads or adding walls- it stays there. i do not have nero’s walls or training walls and i cannot find them anywhere so i have tried using hieroglyph walls, zoo walls, chain fences, barbed wire fences, and regular fences. all any of them do is improve my vanity rating(a solid five stars by now). is there anything i can do? thanks!

Message 1 of 7 (4,753 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how to improve my righteousness rating?

Hero (Retired)

Hi, training walls are available to buy in the store from level 33 onwards. There are not many items that you can buy which affects righteousness. At your level, I would say not to worry too much about your conform-o-meter bonus and just enjoy playing through the level quests. Here is a link to a thread for newer players on the EA forum:

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/90074/tips-for-players/p1

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (4,735 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi, training walls are available to buy in the store from level 33 onwards. There are not many items that you can buy which affects righteousness. At your level, I would say not to worry too much about your conform-o-meter bonus and just enjoy playing through the level quests. Here is a link to a thread for newer players on the EA forum:

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/90074/tips-for-players/p1

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 7 (4,736 Views)

★★★ Newbie
thank you!
Message 3 of 7 (4,727 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am level 52 and have most of the items that I’ve read will positively effect the rating and I am flat zero too.

Message 4 of 7 (4,040 Views)

@SlushyMushPuppy

How many training walls do you have placed in your town?

One is not enough, you need to place at least half a dozen. They can be hidden behind buildings if you don't want them in plain sight

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 5 of 7 (4,025 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok, per your suggestion I now have 7.  I have 1 star.  How do I get it full?  All the others seem straight forward.

Message 6 of 7 (4,022 Views)

@SlushyMushPuppy

That rating is tricky, for some cleaning up graffiti works to up the rating, for others the rating goes down.

How many training walls you need is also individual, for some half a dozen will do, for some they need to line their entire town

That rating is just not logical and hard.

Just keep adding training walls until your rating is five 

That is unfortunately the only advice I can give

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 7 of 7 (4,009 Views)