by EA_Lanna

Original Post

how login with origin id

★★★ Newbie

hello, i lost my email but i remember my origin id and my pass help please :c 

pd: i speak spanish, sorry for my basic writing in English 

Message 1 of 5 (7,841 Views)

Re: how login with origin id

Try logging in on origin dot com. There you should be able to see your mail.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 5 (7,823 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@minicha-em i have no access to the email i used to make the acc and i have games on it and want to get more add ons with the games on the acc. i know my id but i cant put in id, it just says email and pass.
Message 3 of 5 (6,751 Views)

@kittykatty05 

This is a 5 year old thread, things have changed in that time

Not sure what to do if you don't have a valid email

Password reset, changing of account name etc all goes through the email

For future dealings, if you discard an email linked to accounts, make sure to change the email on those accounts before discarding/discontinue the email

@EA_Lanna any suggestions?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 5 (6,731 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi @kittykatty05

@minicha-em is correct. Without having access to the email you've registered to the account, you will not be able to reset your password to log in.

This isn't an issue we can suggest troubleshooting for. If what you've tried so far to get into your email account hasn't worked, you will need to contact the email provider for further assistance recovering your email account access.

I'll close this older thread here to limit necroposting. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 5 (6,709 Views)